Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Nomineted

Nominated


I got nominated by Epsita (http://writer-ifyoudontlikesomething-learnit.blogspot.se) after she had won a Liebster Blog Award.
Thus I´m supposed to answer some questions, which I gladly do!

1 Your favorite blog?
-Really hard, I can´t say I have favorite but lately I`ve spent a lot of time at 
http://a-little-time.blogspot.se reading. Really good blog!

2 What is the one beauty item you can´t live without?
-Wow...I honestly think I could live a perfectly good life without owning a beauty item. Revolutionary, 
I know!

3 What you find difficult to deal with: Lie or jealousy?
-Well, this is a hard one. Perhaps jealousy, because I often have a hard time finding the root of the 
jealousy in myself.

4 How do you spend your free time?
-I´m currently studying, but in my free time from school I train a lot, swimming, running and so on. 
It keeps me healthy and gives me a pause from the world around me. I also love to read I good
book or travel to see knew things and get new experiences.

If given a chance what will you choose next as your favourite genre for writing?
-Relationships, I have lately thought a lot about it, and think I have some quality articles on the way on the subject.

6 Your present genre?
-I guess that would be automn, how to stay motivated and so on.

7 What advice would you give a new blogger?
-Write with your heart and soul, keep your content real and true!

8 What are the best five words that would describe you?
-Motivated, disciplined, humorous (at least I hope so), philosophical and open-minded!

9 Are you scared of anything?
-Nothing concreat like spiders or anything, I think I´m a little bit scared about the furure that lies ahead of me.

10 What TV shows do you watch?
-Don´t really watch TV much but I try to follow the Big Bang Theory.

11 Sunrise or sunset?
-Easy one, sunrise! You can´t topp the moment when the first sunlight of the day shines upon your face. It´s a enormous energy kick!

That was about it! Know you now a little more about me, and thank you Epsta for the nomination!

Mood: Babel (Mumford and Sons)

3 comments:

  1. It was nice to learn those things about you. Obviously you're a motivated and positive young man. I like the way you spend your free time the healthy way and did not get addicted to the internet or TV.

    And thank you so much for mentioning my blog and for the compliment. I feel deeply honored. I really appreciate the time you've spent at my blog. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! how come you haven't written in a while? was kind of looking forward to your point of view on relationships. otherwise, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    It was nice to learn so many things about you. Can't wait to read your posts on Relationships (my fav)!!! Congrats once again and thank you for linking back.

    ReplyDelete